How to maintain the balcony wall-mounted solar water heater?（1）
- Dec 20, 2020-
1. There are obstructions above and around the water heater or there is a lot of smoke and dust in the local air, and the surface of the heat collector is dusty. Treatment method: remove obstructions or re-select the installation location. In areas with serious pollution, users should wipe the solar energy regularly.
2. The water supply valve is not closed tightly, and the tap water (cold water) pushes out the hot water in the water tank, causing the water temperature to drop. Treatment method: repair or replace the water supply valve.
3. In order to ensure the normal use of the water heater, the safety valve must be maintained at least once a month to ensure the normal pressure relief of the safety valve.
4. Water leakage in the upper and lower water pipes. Treatment method: Replace the pipeline valve or joint.
5. Periodically drain the system to prevent pipeline blockage; clean the water tank to ensure clean water quality. When discharging sewage, as long as the water inflow is guaranteed to be normal, open the sewage valve until clean water flows out of the sewage valve.
6. For balcony wall-mounted solar water heaters, regularly remove dust and dirt on the transparent cover of the solar collector, and keep the cover clean to ensure a higher light transmittance. Cleaning should be carried out in the early morning or evening when the sun is not strong and the temperature is low to prevent the transparent cover from being broken by cold water. Pay attention to check whether the transparent cover is damaged, and replace it in time if it is damaged.
7. Check the pipelines, valves, float valves, solenoid valves, connecting hoses, etc. for leaks, and repair them in time.
8. Prevent boring sun. The circulatory system stops circulating and is called sweltering. The sweltering will cause the internal temperature of the collector to rise, damage the coating, deform the insulation layer of the box, and break the glass. The cause of the sunburn may be blockage of the circulation pipeline; in the natural circulation system, it may also be caused by insufficient cold water supply, and the water level in the hot water tank is lower than the upper circulation pipe. In a forced circulation system, it may be caused by the circulation pump stopping working. To.
9. Clean the inner tank regularly. During long-term use, after long-term precipitation of trace impurities and minerals in the water, if it is cleaned irregularly, it will affect the quality of the effluent and the service life.