1. How many houses are there? And each purpose?
2. Number of guest rooms: The daily water consumption of guest rooms is designed for 120-150L if using commercial water heater for hotels.
3. Restaurants, kitchens and other places that require hot water together if using commercial water heater for hotels.
4. Number of floors, is there heat insulation for the downstairs pipes? Determine the heat loss of the water pipe?
5. Equipment installation site (length, width, orientation, and surrounding buildings)
By providing the above parameters, you can design the most suitable commercial water heater for hotels for you.