1. Environmental Benefits-Compared with the use of fossil fuels to produce hot water, the use of solar water heaters can reduce environmental pollution and greenhouse gas-carbon dioxide production.
2. Saving energy – Solar energy is everyone's energy, as long as there are sites and equipment, anyone can use it free of charge.
3. Safety – unlike the risk of explosion or poisoning with gas, the fear of explosion with fuel oil boilers, or the possibility of leakage with electricity.
4. Take up no space – do not need special operation to run automatically. In addition, solar water heaters are installed on the roof and do not occupy any indoor space.
5. Have economic benefits – Normal solar water heaters are not easy to damage, life at least 10 years, or even 20 years, because the basic heat source is free solar energy, so it is very cost-effective to use it.