Flat panel solar collectors is different from that for evacuated pipes. The glass flat solar collector consists of a shallow rectangular box with a flat black plate behind the tempered glass. The plate is attached to a series of parallel tubes or one coil tube through which water or other liquid (such as anti-freeze solution) passes. Sunlight passes through the glazing and hits the absorbent plate, which heats up, changing the sunlight into heat. The heat is transferred to a liquid passing through tubes attached to the absorbent plate. BABYSUN can supply you with various types of high quality selective film absorber plate.
Flat Panel Solar Heating Collector Features
1. Most popular for solar water heating applications;
2. Works without overheating problem to injure the system;
3. Extremely anti-freezing action at temperatures below -40 ° C;
4. high pressure, operating with safe and stable performance;
5. Wide applications for solar water, space and underfloor heating;
6. Strong adaptability to various roof installations;