Domestic heater water solar system is insulated with high density polyurethane with a thickness of 50 mm. It has the lowest coefficient of temperature loss and, in addition, the polyurethane provides a very good mechanical resistance to the domestic heater water solar system because in the polymerization process it is bonded to the walls.
1. Inner Tank: Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B, 1.2mm
2. Outer Tank: Painted steel(Galvanized steel), 0.4mm
3. Insulation: High-density polyurethane foam
4. Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube: TU1 red copper pipe 14MM condenser
5. Bracket: Shaped strong painted steel(galvanized steel)
6.Working Pressure: 6.0 Bar
7. Hail Resistance: 25mm