Hot Water Solar Boiler
In recent years, solar energy has increasingly entered homes. One reason is the increasing public and personal responsibility of the state of the planet's ecology. Most of the energy production methods used so far (such as burning fossil fuels) cause imbalances in nature. Climate is changing, natural disasters are increasing, and humans are increasingly suffering from infectious diseases due to microbial mutations. Our hot water solar boiler system can use solar energy prudently to meet household needs while keeping natural in a balance.
1. Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B/SUS316, 1.2mm, diameter 360mm/380mm
2. Outer Tank: Painted steel(Galvanized steel)/Stainless steel, 0.4mm Diameter 460mm/480mm
3. Insulation: High-density polyurethane foam
4. Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube: High borosilicate 3.3 glass with three-target (CU/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)/ALN) coating, 58*1800mm, glass thickness 1.6mm±0.15mm; TU1 red copper pipe 14/24MM condenser
5. Bracket: Shaped strong painted steel(galvanized steel)/stainless steel/aluminium alloy