The pressurized calentadores solares water tank ensures high comfort when the customer uses hot water, the water flow and water pressure are much higher than those of the compact non pressure calentadores solares, the customer will feel comfortable when enjoying the hot water shower.
Selective coating on the inner jacket of the vacuum tubes converts solar energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes using aluminum fins. The liquid in the heat pipe is converted to steam that rises to the condenser. Then, the heat passes through the heat exchanger, the water inside the calentadores solares water tank is heating up, and the steam turns liquid and returns to the bottom of the heat pipe. This heat transfer creates a continuous circulation whenever the vacuum tube collector of the heat pipe is heated by the sun.
The heat is transferred by the liquid to the calentadores solares water tank and heats the water efficiently. In addition, heat pipe vacuum tubes have a high resistance to freezing, ensuring greater efficiency in cold areas.
- High quality stainless steel so that the internal tank continuously maintains good water quality.
- Stable operation without pipe flaking or risk of pipe explosion.
- Fast system startup, high energy efficiency and low heat loss.
- Large antifreeze capacity available for applications in low temperature areas.
- Pressurized water heating solar system suitable for different installation methods.
|Water Tank||Inner Tank|
Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B/SUS316, 1.2mm,
Painted steel(Galvanized steel)/Stainless steel, 0.4mm,
High-density polyurethane foam
TU1 red copper pipe 14MM condenser
Shaped strong painted steel(galvanized steel)/stainless steel/aluminium alloy,
- 40 °C