The 150 liter pressurized domestic hot water solar system is recommended for 3 or maximum 4 people use. Pressurized domestic hot water solar systems are characterized by a superior quality in terms of heat storage, rapid heating, heat loss and thermal efficiency. The preparation of hot water also takes place in winter.
Advantages of pressurized domestic hot water solar:
- The working pressure of the water is always constant.
- The high density polyurethane insulation of the tank ensures minimal heat loss.
- The system can work all year round provided that the hot water and cold water pipes are very well insulated.
- The heat source is represented by the vacuum tubes. In case of damage to a tube, the installation continues to operate.
- The new structure allows the installation both on flat roofs and on sloping roofs.
Specification of pressurized domestic hot water solar: