Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water
Operating principle of evacuated tube solar hot water
The design of our evacuated tube solar hot water type uses the evacuated glass tubes as a heat absorbing element. The evacuated glass tube transfers solar energy to thermal energy through the high absorption rate and the low emission rate of the layer films. Depending on the different density between hot water and cold water, a cycle can be created in the tube in which the hot water rises and the cold state descends. Maintaining a natural circulation like this, the water in the tank will heat up.
Characteristics of evacuated tube solar hot water
1. Easy installation;
2. Reliable and efficient;
3. Corrosion resistant materials;
4. Stable solar conversion during the day;
5. The most efficient and most economical model;
6. Ideal for many solar water heating applications;
7. Economic goods outweigh your money with good efficiency;
8. Aluminum frame, galvanized steel frame or color steel frame;
9. Simple structure and principle of operation but the most economical.
1. We have 10 years of solar export experience.
2. We offer different materials from different regions of experience.
3. We accept the measure according to your specifications.
4. We provide training in design and installation for our clients.
5.1% of the total of the tubes is available as a spare tube, even if there are some broken tubes during shipment, it does not affect its sale, including accessories.