The principle of operation and installation is extremely simple.
The vacuum tubes capture the solar radiation and transform it into thermal energy, thus heating the water in the inner tube.
As the water heats up, its density decreases. The heated water in the tube will rise in the storage tank and will be replaced by an equivalent volume of cold water.
The natural circuit will continue to be made and the water in the tank will be heated.
• The inner water tank is made of SUS 304 2B stainless steel.
• The thermal insulation of the tanks is made of polyurethane foam, with a thickness of 50 mm.
• Silicon rings for connecting pipes.
• The tubes are of medium power and can ensure a long operation (15 years).
• Vacuum glass tubes are made of super hard borax and silicon glass.
• Absorption rate: min. 93%.
• Hail resistance: up to 25 mm.
• If you use electric heating aids, it is recommended to turn them off during the summer.
• It is recommended to install a mixing valve or test the water temperature before use, to avoid scalding.