A solar heater non pressure system is a device that uses the sun's heat to heat a substance, in this case water. Its most common use is to heat water for use in swimming pools and sanitary services (showers, laundry or dishes etc.) both in domestic environments and hotels. This solar heater non pressure system is simple and resistant, it can have a useful life of up to 15-20 years without major maintenance.
In many climates a solar heater can decrease the energy consumption used to heat water. Such decrease can be up to 80% in gas consumption. It is recommended to clean the vacuum tube collector every 4 or 6 months to increase its efficiency and useful life.
1. Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B, 0.4-0.6mm, diameter 360mm/380mm
2. Outer Tank: Stainless steel, 0.4mm, Diameter 460mm/480mm
3. Insulation: 50mm high-density polyurethane foam
4. Vacuum Tube: 58*1800mm three target vacuum tube
5. Bracket: Stainless steel, 1.2mm, 20°/27°/38°/45°angle
6. Optional accessories: Electric heater, magnesium anode, TK-8A intelligent controller and assistant tank.