Split Pressurized Solar Thermal this model the tank and solar collector are separated. Solar collector with heat pipe vacuum tubes, solar radiation strikes the absorption layer of the vacuum tube and is transmitted to a copper superconducting tube, which is located inside the vacuum tube (known as a heat pipe) that contains a small amount of vaporizing fluid (mixture of water and alcohol with a very low boiling point), which heats up and evaporates, moving to the top of the superconducting tube (where there is a lower temperature), using a copper pipette to transfer heat to the water in the primary circuit .The heat exchange inside water tank is carried out without direct contact (dry connection) between the heat transfer fluid and the drinking water. But split pressurized solar heater need work with working station including circulation pump, expansion tank and controller.
1. This high-performance split pressurized solar heater based on Heat Pipe technology is ideal both for heating sanitary water (baths, showers, kitchen) as well as for heating homes through radiant earthenware or tempering swimming pools.
2. As split pressurized solar heater does not have an integrated storage tank, the tank can be easily placed either on the roof or inside house.
1. Inner tank: SUS304-2B, thickness 1.2
2. Exterior of the tank: Galvanized steel, thickness 0.4
3. Tank insulation: Polyurethane, 50mm
4. Vacuum tube with copper heat pipe: 1.0mm*14mm heat pipe head, 0.6mm*8mm heat pipe
5. Support: Aluminum alloy
6. Workstation: Digital controller, circulation pump, expansion vessel
8. Normal working pressure of 6 bar and test pressure of 12 bar.