UNPRESSURIZED SOLAR HEATER FOR HOT WATER
It represents the best solution from an economic and energetic point of view for heating domestic water for homes, companies, production units or public institutions.
The advantages of unpressurized stainless steel solar heater for hot water:
- They are made entirely of stainless steel;
- They do not need electricity for operation, they produce hot water by absorbing solar thermal radiation;
- The investment is amortized in maximum 2 years (completely and successfully replacing an electric boiler or a wood-fired boiler or a gas-fired boiler).
The complete unpressurized solar heater for hot water consists of:
- Vacuum glass tubes (58mm X 1800mm);
- Integrated stainless steel water tank (interior, exterior);
- Stainless steel bracket;
- Accessories: magnesium anode, electric heater, intelligent controller TK-8A, auxiliary tank.
The glass tubes have a construction with double walls, of thermos type, having the vacuum level between the glass walls of 5 × 10-3 bar. The outer tube has a diameter of 58 mm and a length of 1800 mm. They are made of borisilicated glass 3.3 and have 3 layers of absorption (Cu / SS / Al-N).
The water tank is made entirely of stainless steel, both its inner tank and outer tank. They have an high-density polyurethane foam insulation of 50 mm. Thus during the night the decrease of the water temperature in the tank is minimal.
1. We have 10 years' industrial experience.
2. We offer different materials from different regions of experience.
3. 1% of the total of the tubes is available as a spare tube, even if there are some broken tubes during shipment, it does not affect its sale.