Conventional heat from water heating systems does not exist in any part of flammable, toxic, short circuit, electric shock and other dangerous, so it is the safest and most hot water system reliable.
"It is recommended to choose by number of Users at Home". Each Model that you will see in the part below has its own configuration of Pipes in relation to the Capacity of its "Thermo-tank".
Usually we recommend that one person needs 50 Lts. For example: If there are 3 Users in your Home, "The Heater we Recommend is 150 Lts / 15 Tubes".
1) Assistant tank: to automatically feed water into the storage tank.
2) Magnesium anode: to soften water, resist chemical corrosion to solar systems, especially for the areas with poor water quality.
2) Electric heater: as an auxiliary heating element in the event of raining days or snowfall to ensure a continuous supply of hot water.
3) Intelligent controller: automatically controls the recharge of the water and the start-up of the electric heating device, a smarter operation
4) Booster pump: a choice for the regions without tap water or with an unstable water supply